Friday, November 8, 2013

Spotted!



OMG OMG OMG! Just the other day while I was shopping with my mom at HEB for groceries, I noticed HEB had a beauty section. I NEVER KNEW THAT! I spent an hour looking through it! AND GUESS WHAT!!!!????? I've been looking everywhere for philosophy and the only place I could find it was sephora! I looked through Target, Walmart, Walgreens, none of them carried it! And out of all the places HEB had it!



I couldn't even contain my excitement. I literally screamed, at the top of my lungs. I smelled every scent and decided the buy Amazing Grace. That's when I remembered I didn't bring my money, I was so upset! Next time I go I'm going to buy it and do a review!
I continued to look even though I knew I had no money.I have been in love with Smoochies since I got my first one (review). Cover girl has come out with Smoochies gloss! GLOSS! I'm not sure if this will still add color to your lips but I love the Smoochies so I have to try it, right?



So that's it for this post, haul coming soon!

-Miss Beauty Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment