Thursday, November 28, 2013

Christmas Gift Guide- Casual Cozy Girl


Christmas is less than a month away, and it's time to start Christmas shopping! This gift guide is perfect for your sister, brother, mom, aunt, friends, or anyone your buying christmas gifts for this year. I'm going to try and update a few guides before Black Friday, so you have an idea of what to buy. This is my first installment of my Gift Guide Series for Christmas! I will be making a gift guide for girls of all types; sporty girl, girly girl, casual cozy girl, even one for boys. I will also have another post for gifts for teens organized by price. Hopefully this will help you with buying gifts or maybe you'll find something you can ask for! Today is A Casual Cozy Girl.


1) MUGS!- What girl wouldn't love a mug to put her hot cocoa or tea in? Any cute mug would be perfect! I love OWL anything, especially mugs! Christmas mugs are also a great choice.

 
 


  •    
  •  
  •  
  •  


2) Knit Braided Headbands- These are absolutely adorable for the cold weather; they keep your ears warm while keeping you stylish. 


  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  


3) A book- For someone who loves to read, couldn't be happier with a good book. My sister is a book addict and I'm planning on getting her a couple books she's been dying to read! I recommend "A Fault In Our Stars" By John Green. Its a great heartbreaking book. Comment if you want me to do a review on this book. 



  •    
  •  
  •  
  •  

4) Cute Sweater- This would be a better gift for someone your closer to because it's more of a personal gift. Sweaters are a fave for almost everyone, especially someone who just wants to chill in something comfy and read.







  •    
  •  
  •  
  •  

5) Candles- You can never go wrong with a candle; with the wide variety of scents there's one for everyone! Yankee Candle and Bath and Body Works have some great candles. My favorite from Bath and Body Works is Merry Cookie and my favorite from Yankee Candle is Christmas Eve. They are both so delicious smelling.  




  •    
  •  
  •  
  •  

6) Movie- A movie is a great present for someone who just loves to relax and be cozy. 



Hope you found something helpful in this post! More coming soon! Remember leave your thoughts and comments below! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment