Friday, October 25, 2013

Cover Girl Smoochies Lipslicks #luvu


Cover girl Smoochies Lipslicks #luvu $5.99

I recently picked up the Cover girl Smoochies Lipslicks in #luvu. Let me just start off by saying, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It really hydrates and moisturizes your lips. And the moisturizer doesn't go away minutes later. No, it stays on for at least an hour or two.




The color payoff is also amazing! #luvu is a gorgeous pink that looks more of a light red on the lips, but still has that tint of pink. Classy enough for work or school all day and sexy enough for night parties.
There is a waxy smell, but luckily it goes away after about 5 minutes. 


The packaging really drawled me in, that's one reason I bought it. Also other beauty blogs recommended it and I thought what the heck! The packaging is bright and very eye catching. Perfect for young teens who are just starting buying makeup. The clear tube makes it easier to find in your jumbled makeup bag.




Overall this is a great product for its price of $5.99. Very hydrating with great Pigmentation. This product can be found at any drugstore; Walmart, Walgreens, Cvs, Target.

Comment below if you want me to do another smoochies color, another product, or just whatever you think I should do next! -Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment