Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Walmart *Mini* Haul


Hello, Fellow Beauty Addicts. I made a quick stop at Walmart the other day to pick up a few things, and just decided to leave a quick review for you. How do y'all like my blog layout? Leave a comment below!

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Shadow - Nude Eyes

What it does: A hip new twist on the classic smoky eye look! Sultry smoky shades give your eyes drama while enhancing their natural beauty.
Three blendable trios perfectly paired to color, contour and line your eyes for illuminating, high impact.

What it cost: $9.69

Where to get it: Walmart

Similar/Dupe for: Naked Palette

Review: This palette has gorgeous "nude" colors. They're very sparkly and shimmery. One problem I found with this palette is the brush. It comes with a black slanted brush. I had trouble getting the shadow on the brush. I had to rub it like 10 times to get even a little color. I eventually got the eyeshadow on my brush and it was GORGEOUS! The color lasted all day without creasing. It also comes in a cute velvet package.


Nivea Lip Care A Kiss of Milk and Honey
What it does: Soothing Lip Care that boosts lips natural defenses

What it cost: $2.99

Where to get it: Walmart

Similar/Dupe for: EOS

Review: This product is VERY moisturizing and makes my lips feel oh so soft. The moisture stays on for quite some time. This Lip Balm is clear and colorless. There is a light smell of honey but it goes away after a few minutes. The smell is a little un appealing, but the moisture of this makes this product


So thats it for my haul! Leave a comment on what y'all would like me to do next!? Also do you like the layout of my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment