Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Review + Sale

For some of you who have an HEB near you, your at luck! There's a huge Sally Hanson Nail Polish sale. $2.00 off any Sally Hansen Nail Product. What a steal! I bought a couple of the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish which sell for $2.48. But with the coupon, it was only 48 cents!! I had to get on this deal. I picked up 2 colors; "Grey Area" and the Famous "Pacific Blue," that all the gurus have been raving about.

 

Grey Area is a gorgeous grey and a purple undertone. Perfect for Fall or Winter. On the nails its a dark smokey grey color. I's imagine It'd look good on every skin tone. I tested this color out, and it only needed one coat! ONE. And don't even get me started on the application. It glides on flawlessly; smooth, creamy, opaque, all in one coat.
Pacific Blue is absolutely amazing! It's bright and opaque. This a gorgeous muted iris blue creme from Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear line. It is of course impossible to capture it perfectly on camera but trust me this subtle purple tint adds a lovely twist to the blue creme polish.
 

Hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment if you want me to swatch these for you.
-MissBeautyInsider
Instagram- @Missbeautyinsider 

No comments:

Post a Comment