Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 5: Covergirl


Hey Girlies, Welcome back to Miss Beauty Insider



Clean Pressed Powder: Oil Control

What it does: Clean lets your skin breath, for a fresh, natural look that lasts. Our oil control formula is free of oils and fragrance giving you  gentle, matte finish that lasts. 

What it cost: $5.94

Where to get it: Ulta, Walmart

Review: I have very oil clean and have been looking for a good powder to mask my oily skin as you all know. Cover-girl has always been good to me on their foundations, so I hope good things come out of this.



Cover-Girl Flamed Out Mascara

What it does: Maximum volume instantly. Bold winged-out lash look. Unique wire brush to curve lashes up and out.

What it cost: $5.99


Where to get it: CVS (btw there's multiple stores to but these products but I try to list the cheapest price and then list the store I found that at)

Review: I was drawn to this product by it's weird and creative bottle. I also love how the brush is shaped like an hourglass. It seems like it would give the eyelashes a more original dignified look. 



Smoochies: Sweet Tweet

What it does: Best conditioning tinted balm. It will provide a sheer, shiny finish with a hint of color. Kiss-ready soft lips, Sheer color. Moisturizing color balm for smoochable lips. 

What it cost: $4.99

Where to get it: Target, Walmart, Walgreens

Review: I own 2 smoochies and love them. They tend to get a little waxy but it doesn't bother me much. The Sweet Tweet comes in a yellow container and is a sheer pink that gives a hint of color. 


Outlast Nail Glosstinis

What it does: Creating bright, glossy manicures and nail art designs have never been easier with these limited edition minis just for traveling.

What it cost: $2.99

Where to get it: Target

Review: These are utterly adorable! They are cute and tiny and easy to pack for traveling. The colors are very pigmented but do need several coats. I've used the tropical collection but I'm dying to try the Capitol collection.

Hope you enjoyed, if any of y'all go out and buy them, leave a review on what you thought.
-Miss Beauty Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment