Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 2: Maybelline


Hello Beautiful's, It's day 2 of the 5 day makeup brand Wishlist! Today is Maybelline! Sorry in advance for the blurry pictures, and also I didn't have time to review this and make sure every things correct so I'm sorry about that.




DREAM LUMI CONCEALER

What it does: Illuminates and covers imperfections for instantly brighter looking skin

What it cost: $6.50

Where to get it: Target, Ulta, Walgreens

Review: I really need a new concealer, recently I've been using the elf concealer because the shade I bought the Boing concealer in was the wrong color and I haven't gotten around to returning it. So I'm stuck using the concealer I was testing. It has decent coverage, but I would like more! I'm hoping this Maybelline concealer will do if for me! I've heard many great reviews on this.


DREAM MATTE POWDER

What it does: Keeps your T-zone oil free throughout the day with this matte powder. The dream matte face powder spreads evenly on your face improving your skin texture and tone without leaving any cracks.

What it cost: $6.94

Where to get it: Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Ulta

Review: I love that it's oil free and could possible hide my oily skin all day! Once I run out on my Rimmel powder (holy grail product) I'm going to try this one.


FIT ME SHINE FREE FOUNDATION STICK

What it does:
Gel-Stick Foundation Provides Tailor-Made Mattifying Coverage. Goes On Creamy And Transforms To A Matte Powder Finish. Ultra-Lightweight Powders In The Anti-Shine Core Instantly Dissolve Excess Oil

What it cost: $8.99

Where to get it: I've only seen it at Ulta but you can probably find it at just about any Drugstore.

Review: Like I've mentioned before I need a new concealer and I've heard this one was also a great one. Although it is really a foundation. I love how big the stick is, you get a lot of product for your money! I think I'd prefer this over the Lumi touch. Just because I think it would look less cakey than liquid.


OH ORANGE BABY LIPS

What it does: Provides clinical care with a neon kick

What it cost: $2.99

Where to get it: Target, CVS, and other Drugstores

Review: Maybelline's electric baby lips seem to have more color than the normal ones. I have the pink one and it adds gorgeous color to my lips while moisturizing them, which I greatly need in the winter. I'm excited to try the orange one, does anyone know if the color payoff is orange?


LIMITED EDITION BABY LIPS
What it does: Moisturizing lip balm with SPF 20 sunscreen. Gives eight hour moisture plus lip renewal. It's clinical care for baby soft lips

What it cost: ???

Where to get it: Amazon (online), people have told me Ulta carries them but I haven't had much luck.

Review: I've been dying to get my hands on these, but they're nowhere to be found :( Leave a comment below on where I can find them!


COLOR TATTOOS

What it does: 24 hour wear without creasing or fading. Ink pigments for intense color. Unique cream-gel texture

What it cost: $5.99

Where to get it: Target, Ulta

Review: I L-O-V-E these Eyeshadows! I own Bad to the Bronze already. I'm dying to try, Bold Gold, Tough as Taupe, and Pomegranate Punk. Have you tried any?


VOLUME EXPRESS THE ROCKET

What it does: Maybelline's Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara's patented Supersonic Brush with micro bristles loads on big, sleek volume instantly. The fast-glide formula keeps lashes smooth. Zero clumps guaranteed!

What it cost: $5-7 depending on store

Where to get it: CVS, Target, Walmart, Drugstores in general

Review: Many people recommend this mascara, and many others don't recommend it so I thought I'd better try it for myself. The packaging is absolutely adorable!


BIG EYES MASCARA

What it does: Gives you 2X Bigger Eyes With 360 Degrees of False Lash Volume from Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Mascara! The Upper Lash Brush Creates Over-The-Top Glam, While The Lower Lash Brush Grabs Every Tiny Lower Lash For A Full Circle Effect.

What it cost: $6.99

Where to get it: Any Drugstore, Walmart, Ulta, Walgreens, Target

Review: I'm excited to try this because it has separate brushes for the lower and upper brushes which I've never seen before! It's just sounds so absorb and amazing! As many Maybelline items this received many great reviews! :)

So that's it!
-Miss Beauty Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment