Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 3: Urban Decay

Welcome to day 3 of my 5 day brand wish list. Today is my FAVORITE; URBAN DECAY! Epp!! 

Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette




What it does: This long, lean, and seductive case comes packed with 12 gorgeous neutrals that work for absolutely everyone. Shades range from delicate champagne to gritty gunmetal, and feature five stunning new shades. A variety of textures, including glitter, shimmer, and matte, ensure that you'll never get bored. This versatile palette can go from office appropriate to a night on the town. The mirrored case also features a new professional-quality, cruelty-free Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush, plus a travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion in original formula.

What it cost: $52

Where to get it: Sephora

Review: OH MY GOD! I want this so badly! It's a gorgeous palette with a variety of styles; matte, shimmer, and Glitter. It is rather expensive but comes with 12 colors that are sure to last awhile. I also love that it comes with primer potion. That's one reason I prefer the Naked 1 palette over 2. The colors in the original have a bigger variety of more wearable eyeshadows, while the Naked 2 palette has more awkward colors that I wouldn't wear on a daily basic. Plus it comes with a lipstick instead and the lipstick isn't that original.


I'm really upset, I can't seem to figure out ow to get rid of the white boxes around the letters. Leave a comment below, and whoever can correctly help me, gets there name entered a few extra times in my GIVEAWAY when I have it. Is it because I'm copying and pasting it after I send it to myself from my email (Don't worry, I'm not copying just typing It on my phone first.)
-Miss Beauty Insider

1 comment: