Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 1: Neutrogena





Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Sticks- 

What it does: Instantly moisturizes lips, while continuously conditioning them so they are softer and smoother in just 3 days with nothing on them. Made with fruit extracts along with mango and shea butter, the balm-like formula glides on easily, providing a sheer wash of moisturizing color that lasts for hours


What it Cost: $7.99


Where to get it: Any drugstore, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, etc



Review: I own one of these and I immediately fell in love. They feel smooth (hence the name) and soft on your lips. I have the shade papaya and I love it! It's a more neutral pink, but I'm looking to try some more bold colors. Which one should I try next? Comment below the ones you've used and tried! If I Review the product you left below, I will give you credit/ Shoutout


Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation-

What it does: Enhances your skin through dermatologist-selected pure and gentle minerals. This convenient pressed powder foundation creates a naturally radiant and glowing complexion. 


What it cost: $11.99

Where to Get It: Any drugstore, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, etc

Review: I mainly want to try this foundation powder for it's container. I'm obsessed with the way the top spins off to reveal the "brush." I also like that it is oil-free. I have VERY oily skin, so only certain foundations stay on all day for me. Hope this one works for me!


Healthy Skins Blend Blush

What it does: Illuminates your face for a naturally healthy look.

What it cost: $10.79

Where to Get it: Any drugstore, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, etc

Review: I once borrowed this from a friend and fell in love. I've never been a fan of blush because it tends to make me look sunburned. But this blush is a gorgeous light Pink and very subtle! And best of all I didn't look like I spent all day at the beach!

Maybelline Up Tomorrow!
-Miss Beauty Insider



No comments:

Post a Comment