Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bed Bath & Beyond + TJ Maxx Haul/Review



Bed Bath and Beyond:

EOS- Cucumber Melon

I've been dying to try this "flavor." I haven't used it yet but I have opened it. To me it has like a kiwi cucumber smell like the labeling suggests. They didn't mention kiwi however. It also comes in a pretty green "container." $2.99

 

Maybelline- Falsies Volume Express Mascara

I've read many great reviews on this product and needed to try it. I tested it earlier and it's a great volumlizing  mascara. My lashes looked 10 times longer! If you want bigger, longer, fuller eyelashes, I recommend this mascara whole heartily. I got it in Very Black and waterproof, but you could get it less dark or non waterproof if you prefer. The waterproof actually works unlike others. $5.50

 



Green Tea Peel off Mask

I used this mask the first day I got it. It's easy to apply and all you have to do is follow the directions on the packet. Apply evenly and let sit for 15 minutes then peel off. It was a yellow mixture and smelled ok. This was my first peel mask and I was very impressed. It took several try's to remove it all, but this was probably because it didn't dry completely. There was a few spots near my head that didn't come off completely so I let it be. Next morning they were still there and stuck in my hair! That was the only down side, but the positives beat out the negatives. $1

 

Mud PAC

I haven't used this yet. But this mask is a wash off that is supposed to reduce stress. I'll be trying it soon and maybe I'll do a review ;) $1



Maybelline- Baby Lips Dr Rescue Medicated Lip balm- Pink me up

EEP! These are the newest baby lips Maybelline has released! I was so excited when I saw these and had to buy one! They have a really bad smell, like the bad cough drops. But I guess that's how there supposed to be so they can "heal" your lips. I got mine in "Pink me up." This one does add some color to lips, it a tint of pink. Very pretty and subtle for a casual place or school. $2.99

 

Maybelline Electric Baby Lips- Strike a Rose

This is still fairly new. The container is more simple than the original baby lips. It's black with the words written in the color of the lipstick. Like the original baby lips it's moisturizing and has easy appliance. The color payoff is amazing, it's a gorgeous bright pink!  $2.99



TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner

When I went to but my shampoo and conditioner, I knew I wanted to buy the TRESemme brand but I didn't know which one. I was overwhelmed by the choices, but I decided on this one because I had read a review from a beauty guru. After using it, I hated it! (This is just my opinion) It made my hair thick and curly. Some May like this but it was terribly hard to brush. It also made it frizzy which I hated. I'm returning this to get the one for frizzy hair instead. Fingers crossed it will work out better! I love how big the bottles are though. $4.30 each



Revlon Lip Butter- Sweet Tart

I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's in the cutest pink container. The color is super gorgeous and bright pink! It's an easy appliance, but it is hard to open. If you do not have this product, GO AND BUY IT!!!!!!! I've used this everyday since I got it. I bring it to school everyday because it's easy to apply without a mirror. It won't look uneven or awkward and clumpy. $5.84



Neutrogena MoistureSmooth color stick- Fresh Papaya

 I love chubby sticks! There so easy to apply and come in a handy bottle. Except for how big the tube is. I especially love when the color stick has been used up and the stick is flatter and easier to apply. Fresh Papaya is a beautiful shade, it's a pretty dark pink but perfect for a natural look. I wear this for school everyday! $8.99



Nuetrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

I have recently been using the PONDS towelettes which I liked but didn't love. It made my face soaped and stung my eyes. The Nuetrogena wipes aren't completely soapy and get the job done right! There very absorbent and cleansing. I love them! $4.99

TJ MAX




The Body Shop- Mango Body Scrub

This stuff smells AMAZING! Just like mangos. My mom hates strong smells but she loved this scrub, so don't worry if you have a sensitive nose. This is more of an exfoliant than an everyday wash. It's a little confusing figuring out how to apply it. I tried a wash rag which did nothing so I ended up just using my hands. Wasn't the best but it worked. From what I have experienced so far it does a great job of making your skin smooth and super soft! The smell lasts all day. $6 originally $20

October favorites coming soon! Comment what I should try to for November!
-MissBeautyInsider

1 comment:

  1. The mango body scrub smells AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete