Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Tag


Happy Halloween! Yes, I went trick or treating, who could give up a chance for free candy? Defiantly not me! I got 165 pieces of candy :) Planning to eat half of it tonight! 
Well onto the tag! Today I'm doing the Halloween tag now that Halloween is almost over :( Many of these were mentioned in my fall tag but I'm doing it again so just go with it. 


Favorite Movie: Hocus Pocus


Who doesn't love Hocus Pocus, It's such a classic funny movie. In my family, Halloween isn't over until we gather into the living room and watch it!

1- 10 How much do you enjoy Halloween?: 11


I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween! You walk around house to house receiving hand fills of free candy!! What could be better? I hate when teens think their too "old" to go trick or trating? Like serious, your too grown up to walk around getting candy!?

What is your fondest Halloween memory? ... 


My fondest memory was when my older sister and I went to the pumpkin patch for the first time. We each were allowed to pick out one pumpkin. I (not being very smart) chose the biggest one I could possibly carry. I hobbled over to my Aunt and Mom and suddenly the the pumpkin became slippery and I dropped it... Right on my Aunt's foot. Let's just say I wasn't the favorite child that month! 

Favorite Halloween Decoration: GIANT spiders



My favorite halloween is GIANT spiders. Plastic, of course! They're just so festive and real looking. I've always wanted to buy some but my family never decorates much for Halloween. 

Favorite Halloween Scent/Smell: The air..?


This might seem weird but I just love the smell of the cool air! It smells like Fall and Halloween and a little scary. I can just tell it's Halloween when I smell the air. <<< Weirdo

Favorite Candy: Laffy Taffy and Crunch Bars












Yum! Yum! Yum! These are my favorite Halloween candy to receive. I have an unhealthy obsession with both!

Vampires or Zombies? Neither!



I'm not into any of the supernatural things. I like more "realistic" shows like Pretty Little Liars (My Love). If I had to choose, I guess I'd choose vampires. 

What is your weird/odd fear? ...


I'm deathly afraid of being stuck in a clear small (barely bigger than me) sound proof box that slowly fills up with water. Is that unreasonable? 

Do you believe in ghosts? 

Spirits, Yes. Ghosts, No.


Comment Below, and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment