Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Current Style Wants


Hey Lovelies

I've been obsessing over all things fashion. Some are fall related while others aren't. And I thought I'd just share with y'all what I've been dying to buy! I'm going in order left to right, top to bottom.


Turquoise Cowboy Boots: So the ones in the picture are a little too much turquoise for me but there still gorgeous. The pair I've been dying to buy are Vitro Turquoise from Southern Thread. I was shopping with my friends and we came by the store, and I fell in love. I knew the boots were made for me! A few tears were shed when I read the price tag; $250. Sadly, I couldn't buy them.
Purchase Here

Minnetonka Calf Hi 3 Layer Fringe Boots: These boots are great-looking and trendy! I can just imagine wearing these with almost everything; skinnies, tights, shorts, dresses. 
Purchase Here

Cute Brown Boots: I was in LOVE with these boots! I found them on pinterest and spent days trying to find where to find them. They had no link so I never found them. :( sad face


Celebrity Monogram Silver Necklace: Monogram is like crazy popular today. This necklace comes in Gold and Silver, but I prefer silver. It matches more colors than gold does. I'm sure you can buy knock off versions for cheaper somewhere else than the website below.
Purchase Here

"You can't sit with us" Tank: Oh MY GOODNESS! I want this so badly! I saw this also on pinterest before researching where to buy it. It's a quote from my favorite movie; MEAN GIRLS! Its just a simple white shirt with the words on black. They also have it reversed, with the shirt black and the writing white!
Purchase Here or Here

Aztec Leggings: These are the cutest leggings I've ever seen! So fashionable and trendy. Ever since I bought a pair of patterned leggings from a boutique in Houston, I fell in love! I've also been in love with the aztec print! So these were perfect.
Purchase Here

Crochet Toms: The lace is beautiful and elegant and allows for a nice flow. The color will go great with any outfit. They are just gorgeous classic shoes.
Purchase Here

Lipstick Junkie Makeup Bag: Although the picture doesn't show it, the case is black and white striped with the words written in gold. I saw this case at Forever 21, but I had ran out of money! Tear. Next time I have a chance to go there I'm buying this makeup bag ASAP! It's a great size, not to big or small and very light weight. 
Purchase Here


So that's it! I hope you enjoyed! Maybe this will inspire you to go out and pick one of these up yourself! Bye Lovelies!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment