Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What's in my Bathroom?





Disclaimer: Hey, so this is my first blog/post. Please comment on what I should do next and enjoy!





     The POND's Luminous Clean Wet Towelettes are the best facial wipes because of their formula. These Towelettes clean your skin without over drying or irritating it. These leaves a clean moisturized feel behind. 
     The Gold Bond lotion is the best lotion for dry, sensitive skin. Makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized for the next day and a half! BEST lotion ever! 
     I use The Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser every morning, and it keeps my face feeling clean while not drying it out. My skin can be sensitive sometimes and I try to stay away from anything that's too harsh, and I felt like this wash was just right for me.
     The Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub is a transparent gel exfoliater with fine grains that can easily be used daily on oil skin. I recommend this once a week for those with drier skin. I absolutely love this stuff as it works excellent to soften my patchy, dry skins, while easing the oils off my forehead and brightening up my entire face. 
     This Clean and Clear moisturizer is like heaven! This stuff makes my face feel amazingly soft. Remember a little goes along away! This is better for dry skin than oily skin but if you use a little bit then it works well on oily skin which I have.
     The Yes to Cucumbers Calming Facial Mask is a great product. It's Refreshing, Gentle, and very Calming. I also apply cucumbers when using this. Gets 5 stars from me for sure.
     Neutrogena's Clear Pore Skin Cleanser and Mask is an amazing affordable product. If you have acne prone skin, go and buy this NOW! It works wonders, clearing your skin leaving your face soft and baby smooth.



     Next are my brushes. I organized my brushes by taking my Kirkland brush set [Left] and putting them in a clear vase I filled with marbles. You can also do this with pebbles. On the Right, are a variety of brushes I've collected over the past months. 






Mascaras: My favorite combination is using the Clump Crusher then as a second layer I use the colossal  to thicken it up a little. The Clump Crusher really does keep the clumps away. If that's what your looking for in a mascara then this is the perfect mascara for you. Both of these mascara's claim to be waterproof, in reality they aren't. This mascara is not ideal for swimming, or anything that involves getting soaked. On the other hand, The Maybelline Great Lash Mascara is true to it's advertisement. Its ABSOLUTELY waterproof. 

Eyeshadow: Wet n Wild eyeshadow are the best affordable eyeshadow. There on sale for $1.99 at Walgreen's! It blends on smooth with great pigment. Walking on Eggshells is my favorite out of the two I have. Its a gorgeous trio and lasts all day!

Foundations: The stay matte powder is AMAZING. Goes on smooth and lasts all day even through a hard workout or activity. It gives light coverage and a matte finish. It does look a little cakey around my nose but I just apply a less there. The Revlon BB cream isn't my favorite. I use it rarely for it makes my face look dark and greasy even with a primer and powder. I don't recommend it. 

Lip products: The baby lips are a great moisturizer, plus they have a great pigment. My favorite is the Grape Vine and I've been dying to try the new electric ones. Please leave a comment as to which ones I should buy. EOS are also very moisturizing but puts on no color. Clinique is on the higher side but you it's worth your money. The only down side is that it wears off easily. Revlon's gloss in Pink Pop is a gorgeous color! It glides easily on to your lips and stays on longer than expected. Lastly The Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, and mine's in guava. I'm absolutely in love with this "chap stick." It's an awkward color though. Like a really like pink, so I can't wear it in public but I do wear it to bed, and it leaves this cooling sensation which I love!


Hope you enjoyed! Leave comments telling me what I should do next, or if you want me to do a thorough review on one of these products or any product. Also tell me what I can fix. Thank you so much for reading! Bye lovelies.














No comments:

Post a Comment