Monday, October 28, 2013

Essie Nail Polish Wishlist

Essie Nail Polish Wish List

This may seem a little strange but lately I've been obsessing over Essie's nail polish. I haven't been much into nail polish until a year ago so I'm a little behind the bandwagon. Therefore I decided to make a list incase you were just starting nail polish like me. 
Essie nail polishes glide on easy and have a smooth texture once dried. Essie is my favorite nail polish I've tried so far. Comment your favorite brand. 

                          In the Cab-ana
                     ($7.75 for 0.50 fl. oz.)
I've been dying to try this color. It's Essie's "In the Cab-ana." Essie describes it as "in the car or at the beach, this self-assured aqua azure lacquer gives good nail – wherever the opportunity arises." This the perfect color for the beach. Its a gorgeous light blue with a glossy finish. For a more in-depth review on this color. Check out Temptalia's Review!

                          Haute as Hello
                      ($7.75 for 0.50 fl. oz.)
This a beautiful coral color. It's a mix between a hot pink and a neon orange. Essie describes this as, "Kick up the color with this racy, scorching coral and make a stand for fierce, fiery fashion. You're haute, you're on fire!" I want this color because it's so different  and like nothing I've ever owned before. The problem is whether it will match my clothes.













                    Play Date
            ($7.75 for 0.50 fl. oz.)
This gorgeous purple color is called "Play Date." I don't have any color like it. Essie describes it as "Get date-night-ready with soft yet bright, adorable purple polish. For an unforgettable evening of flirtatious fun, this pretty, opaque nail lacquer is your best bet."They couldn't be more spot on. This is exactly how I would've described it.















              Fiji
($7.75 for 0.50 fl. oz.)
This a simple light pink. It's Essie's "Fiji." There's not much special about this color other than the fact that it's easy to put on. That's why I wanted to try this out. Also Missglamorazzi recommended it and I trust her completely. Essie describes this color as, "Luxuriate in opaque, creamy pastel pink polish, this uber-girl nail color puts a pretty paradise at your beautifully manicured fingertips."

                         Bikini So Teeny
                    ($7.75 for 0.50 fl. oz.)
This a clash of blue and violet. This an absoluetly beautiful color. It just might be my favorite. What's yours? Essie describes this as "Daring meets darling in pretty yet provocative cornflower blue." 

           Splash of Grenadine
           ($7.75 for 0.50 fl. oz.)
Splash of Grenadine is similar to Essie's, "Play date," Except this one is more pink than purple. Essie describes it as,"Sweet and sassy, this playful magenta pink nail lacquer is totally irresistible. Jump pretty feet first into the shade that's deliciously fun."


                                 Punchy Pink
                          ($7.75 for 0.50 fl. oz.)
This hot pink color is perfect for all occasions. Although like many other colors it won't match many outfits. It is one of my favorite pink's though. Sadly, I couldn't find Essie's description. 





1 comment:

  1. Essie polishes are my favorite, I hope you get some of those soon! I love play date and in the cabana :)

    ReplyDelete