Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve This or That Tag



Although these tags are usually done at YouTube, I'm going to do it on my blog! {Would y'all rather me do videos or blog posts?} This tag consists of 6 categories each with 2 answer options. This tag was really fun for me to do so I hope you enjoy! 

Makeup!
blush or bronzer: blush
lip gloss or lipstick: lipstick
eyeliner or mascara: mascara
foundation or concealer: concealer
neutral or color eyeshadow: neutral
pressed or loose eye shadows: pressed
brushes or sponge: brushes

Nails!
OPI or china glaze: OPI
long or short: medium
acrylic or natural: natural
brights or darks: brights
flower or no flower: no flower

Body!
perfume or body splash: perfume
lotion or body butter: lotion
body wash or soap: body wash
lush or other bath company: lush

Fashion!
jeans or sweatpants: sweatpants
longs sleeves or short: short
dresses or skirts: dresses
stripes or plaid: plaid
flip flops or sandals: flip flops
scarves or hats: scarves
studs or dangle earrings: dangle
necklaces or bracelets: necklaces
heels or flats: flats
cowboy boots or riding boots: rising boots 
jacket or hoodie: jacket
forever21 or charlotte russe: forever21
abercombie or hollister: hollister
saks 5th or norstrom: norstrom 

Hair!
curly or straight: straight
bun or ponytail: bun
bobby pins or butterfly clips: bobby pins
hair spray or gel: hair spray
long or short: long
light or dark: light
side sweep bangs or full bangs: side
up or down: down

Random: 
rain or shine: rain
summer or winter: summer
fall or spring: fall
chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
east coast or west coast: east


Random News!

Happy New Year's Eve Everyone! I've had a great year filled with many great memories and i know 2014 will bring many more. I will be partying with my family and many close family friends, how are you celebrating?

My puppy just turned 10 weeks old! She is growing up so fast! She was just a baby when I got her.

-MissBeautyInsider

No comments:

Post a Comment