Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bath and Body Works Black Friday Haul

As many of you probably did, I went BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!!!! The stores were crowded, lines were long, and the deals were GREAT! One of my favorite stores to visit on Black Friday is Bath and Body Works. They have great deals and sales going on. 

Vanilla Cupcake, Vanilla Cupcake, Vanilla Cupcake, Stress Relief, Farmstand Apple, Vanilla Snow Flake, Fresh Sparkling Snow
Hand Sanitizers: (Note: There are some duplicates because some are gifts) 

Vanilla Cupcake is my absolute favorite scent. It smells like sugary cookie dough. The smell is almost identical to Merry Cookie. Exactly like a sweet vanilla cupcake.

 I bought the Stress Relief for my my mom because it's her  favorite "scent." It's supposed to be calming and relaxing. 

Farmstand Apple smells like a pure apple. I feel like I'm taking a stroll through an apple orchard. Anything fruity I love. 

Vanilla Snow Flake is a perfect scent for Winter. It has a hint of a cinnamon smell too!

Fresh Sparkling Snow looks just gorgeous for Winter! It smells like a snowy winter day. Pine cones, musk and moss!


FarmStand Apple

As I mentioned before, this stuff smells amazing! This soap smells just like fresh crisp apples cut and put through a juicer. This is a pure apple scent; no more no less. This is a foamy soap which I prefer than the normal ones because they're funner! (I don't care if that's not a real word! XD ) I will definitely be repurchasing this product!



CANDLES! Oh. My. God! Candles are my favorite thing about fall. They come out with the best scents this time of year. My favorite of the 3 is Merry Cookie. It smells like fresh baked sugary cookies straight out of the oven. Like I mention before, it smells almost identical to Frosted/Vanilla Cupcake. The other 3 wicked candle I got was Mint Chocolate. This is a blend of rich dark chocolate and peppermint. The scent is very strong and can be smelled from a room over. The smell reminds me of the scent of the Olive Gardens Mints. Marshmallow Fireside is a mix of toasted marshmallows and creamy vanilla. The winter packaging is also adorable. I feel like I'm sitting right by a fire on a cold snowy night. 



*The best way to share Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!*


2 comments:

  1. Hey!Just discovered your blog,it looks great!♥
    Love the vanilla ones♥
    Check mine?
    http://makeupbyvlee.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also only just discovered your blog and i find it amazing! You made me want to go buy more candles even though I already have lots! <3

    Pattyp97.blogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete