Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ciate Tree Trinkets Review

 

     Hey! I'm sorry I haven't been posting recently, but I'm back now and ready to post everyday until Christmas. 
     Today I'll be reviewing The Ciate Tree Trinkets. The packaging is so cute, each nail polish comes in a different ornament that can actually be hung on your tree. These nail polishes are a variety of glitters. These polishes could be used as a glittery top coat or a polish by itself. If you chose the lather, you need 3-4 coats. These are easy to apply. Although after wearing for a couple hours the tops wear up, but if you attempt to take it off with nail polish remover, it's very hard. Overall I love these nail polishes and would recommend this set as a gift for any beauty lover. 
Price: $30 $21

I guess thats all I have to say! Remember to Comment and Follow. Bye loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment